Windows AIDS Windows AIDS

Hilarious

Oh god when ZoneAlarm came up I lol'd so hard...

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

NOT The Origonal Tactics Arena

This isn't the origional Tactics Arena... This is a Flash copy and someday the creator is going to get sued I'm shure.. For stealing the name AND the game itself

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Uniqe...

Not only was this game one of the more fun ones on Newgrounds, it was also the only one of it's kind that I have seen. I really like the idea of making your own level... But in some cases it is a little easy. Nonetheless, a fun game, worth a look.

Turbo Heavy Metal Spirit Turbo Heavy Metal Spirit

Nice...

I enjoyed this game, the mouse controls were fluid, but I thought there would be a little more to this game, for it to actually be worthy of the frontpage.

The good things were that there were two control modes, both fluid and responsive, and the graphics looked nice

The bad things were that the game wasn't very creative, and there wasn't much to it.

Decent game, but not worthy of frontpage.

Noodle Fury! Noodle Fury!

Whoa whoa whoa WAIT!

Wait... YOU'RE the one who made noodle fury? YOU MADE THAT? I LOVES this game and I had NO IDEA you made this! Yiffy! Game so funny! me play long time :D

Microphone pilot Microphone pilot

Pretty cool

I haven't seen a game like this before where you'd use a mic to control a ship... It's a shame that some people don't have mics to play this game... It's not bad at all.

Bounceicles Bounceicles

I liked it... Nice and simple.

See, most people would look at this flash, see the smilies sitting there, and throw them around, think the game is retarded, and vote 0. However, if you take the time to play it, it's simplicity is what makes it oh so much fun. I especially liked how the face expressions changed according to what they do, and the physics were put down really nicley. Worthy of my 7 and 4.

Mobile Weapon Assault Mobile Weapon Assault

Erm... Okay...

Graphics: They were okay, and I liked how you could color your bot... But you didn't put much graphics in, so it doesn't get a high rating.

Style: Okay, but the game gets real boring real fast. There are only three weapons, so there's not much you'd want to save your money for... As for the bosses and enemies... Not enough. At all.

Sound: Just background music and bullet sounds.

Violence: The explosions were kinda nice, and the comat system is kinda fun, but once again, no enough weapons.

Interactivity: It's a game, but it doesn't have the interactivity that every game should have... But doesn't....

Humor: Of there was anything meant to be funny in here, it wasn't.

Overall: The game wasn't all that great, and could use some big improvements if you really want to make a game as successful as Thing-Thing or of the like. You're on a start, now you need to get better. Much better.

Build a Clock House Build a Clock House

Lacks Style

This game was nice, but lacks the style every game needs - considering this is a complete rippoff of the sims.

Clock Tournament Clock Tournament

Nice, fluid game

I found this game very fluid and fast paced, but seemed to take a bit to get used to the controls and style of play, but the learning curve is a good 1 minute, and once you've gotten the hang of it, it's all fun and games from there.

This is a nice entry, worthy of my 7 and 4.